|Accessories||Front teeth 3 sets|
The position of the pharynx, larynx. and epiglottis in relation to the cervical vertebra, and anatomical
elements such as the axis of the oral cavity "pharynx" larynx have been take into consideration. Not
only durability,but also the delicacy of the human body has been considered, making it close to a real
living body. Parts of the model are purposefullyFeature:
Realistic practice possilbe
Damage of front teeth
- It is possible to acquire the skill of both oral and nasal tracheal intubation.
- It is possible to acquire the skill of supraglottic airway devise (such as Laryngeal mask airway, the esophageal gastric tube airway).
- The tongue, epiglottis and the pharynx Epharynx have been reproduced such as a real living body.
- Beacause the tongue and mouth are soft, usage of laryngoscope and training in securing the airway can be done in a manner close to a living body.
When using a laryngoscope, if pressure is put, using the teeth as a fulcrum, in a mistaken manner, the front teeth, in a mistaken manner, the front teeth (upper four) are made to break.Confirmation of Left and Right Air Sound With a Stethoscope Possible
- Can confirm accidental esophageal intubation
- Can confirm one-lung ventilation.